The composition of Kleem Organics serum includes a well known bio-active ingredient which comes from the medicinal plant: Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is especially used in the beauty industry for its undisputable properties that benefit the skin in treating sun burns and fighting the signs of aging.

The plant from which “immortal juice”, as referred to by the Egyptians,is extracted, comes from the East Africa and the Mediterranean regions. Aloe Vera is made of 99% of water. The remaining 1% of its composition is derived from 150 active ingredients that make this plant the cosmetic queen of the plants for the richest composition in bio-active ingredients.

The most precious part of the plant is its gel, which is derived from the most internal part of the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant andis used to treat and protect the skin to maintaining it healthy and young looking when topically applied. The properties of this incredible gel leaves the skin soft and smooth.Aloe Vera has properties that make Kleem Organics serum a product to be used throughout the year, as it has cooling properties which provide instant relief from sunburns in summer thanks to the deep skin hydration whereasin winter add more moisture to the skin when it tends to get very dry. When it is topically applied, it speeds up the natural cellular growth and it is largely used as an anti-aging remedy as Aloe stimulates the fibroblasts (particular cells present in the dermis of the skin) which are involved in the production of collagen and elastin (1), that maintain the skin firmer, more plumped and with less wrinkles.

The juice of Aloe Vera plant is rich in minerals, especially manganese, copper and selenium which are the cofactors that compose two enzymes present in our body responsible for antioxidant properties which are involved in reversing the premature aging process through eliminating the free radicals, formed by environment pollution, UV rays and stress.

It has been reported in the most famous journal of Pharmaceutical Society of Japan: YakugakuZasshi, that the use of Aloe Vera topically applied on the skin has a miracle effect against radiation, thanks to one particular antioxidant which is able to reduce the dangerous effects of free radicals induced by radiation. Japanese scientists noticed that people who topically applied Aloe Vera on their skin, after the two nuclear bombs unhooked in Hiroshima and Nagasaki registered a lower rate of skin cancer.

Benefits of Topical Aloe Vera in Kleem Organics Serum

  • Sunburn treatment
  • Moisturizer
  • Acne treatment
  • Anti-Aging treatment
  • Nourishes the skin
  • Facial cleanser
  • Skin healing properties
  • Reduces the risk of getting skin cancer

WHEN ALOE VERA IS TOPICALLY APPLIED

The Aloe Vera bio-active ingredients penetrate deep into the skin, allowing the skin tissue to be nourished by the gel of this wonderful plant, when topically applied.
The trans-dermal properties of Aloe make it absolutely perfect to treat any type of skin for different skin care problems, from eczema to acne.

Aloe in conjunction with Hyaluronic Acid, strategically used in Kleem Organics serum, works wonders for its ability to retain moisture into the skin. When the properties of Aloe penetrate deep into the skin they replenish lost of fluids and restore the fatty layer, giving to the skin a glowing youthful look.

The use of the Kleem Organics serum, due to the presence of Aloe Vera and Vitamin C is highly advisable to be applied especially in summer in order to protect the skin from the formation of free radicals due to the UV rays which are responsible for 80% of premature aging and also for treating sunburns. In winter, instead, the application of the serum helps to fight against free radicals and moisturizing the skin which has a great tendency to be very dehydrated in this period of the year.

  1. Davis RH. Biological activity of Aloe Vera. SOFW Journal;1993;119:646-49