While getting older, you realize your skin doesn’t respond and look the same due to loss in elasticity and firmness. The reality is that everybody is going to go through it sooner or later no matter who you are. During the process of aging, we understand a higher occurrence of illness taking place. As every day goes by we see our beauty fading, for some it is an uncomfortable sign that we are aging.
People in their youth tend to show very retractable skin and then comes age chiseling away at the shine. Soon the skin becomes thinner and its capacity to regenerate weakens. This occurs when collagen reproduction in the body comes to a grinding halt causing the skin to shrink around the flexible parts of the body like the eyes and the mouth. Skin aging also appears as dark spots of sudden dry skin (you can blame this on your sebaceous glands for not producing enough oil).
Though the process of ageing is inevitable, there are various things we can do to combat wrinkles and appear younger. On a road striving to stay at your peak youthfulness we provide the anti-aging and skin care techniques that will surely keep your beauty around without surgery. The following information will grant you amazing skin care maintenance and results.
- Consume lessfat: The advice from US department of nutrition states that one should consume five fruits and vegetables, with three whole grains per day to derive vitamins and minerals as well as other healthy micro-nutrients
- Drink up to eight glasses of water.
- Take in 35% less calories daily, with around 20% from unsaturated fat such as milk, olive and canola oil. One should also consider taking in 15% from protein while others from carbohydrates especially from complex carbohydrates such as wheat bread, wild rice and oatmeal.
- Regular Exercise: Work on your strength and endurance with daily exercise. Constant exercise is compulsory for anyone committed to cut the ageing process of their skin. Lots of studies have revealed that exercise fights the loss of strength, muscle strength, and bone strength that increases with age. You can practice a single set of 8-15 repetitions with just 9 exercises, few days a week for a balanced strength build-up. That should take few minutes if you are not a novice.
- Increase Antioxidant Intake: This process will neutralize free radicals and prevent ageing-related diseases. Everyone should take in some amounts of antioxidants through supplementation and diet. Eat dark-colored vegetables such as carrots, tomatoes and squash. The meals that contain plenty of antioxidants would work perfectly since they have a higher content of antioxidants. At least, 200 to 250 mg of Vitamin C, 100 to 400 mg of Vitamin E, carotenoid supplements of 6 to 10 mg per day should suffice.
Happy and healthy living has always been and will remain the cure to glowing and shining skin later in life. There are still those out there endlessly resisting the truth of aging instead of embracing and following our truths about skin care and anti-aging techniques back into youthful and flawless skin.